Rhode Island was a blast as usual. We wanted to stay longer this year. So Aram's family is trying to see about renting a house next year for a week. I must say Scarborough is our favorite beach thus far. We also took the kids to the 3rd oldest zoo in the US. Roger Williams Zoo in Providence. It's not nearly as big as the Columbus Zoo, and just perfect for the kids at this age. Their favorite animals this year were the gibbons. ( A type of monkey) The gibbons were chasing each other around and showing off. You should have seen the kids laughing at them.
We had a lot of company at the beach this year and lots of good memories. Today is a nice cloudy day back home. I'm glad to be relaxing and doing nothing for a day. Tomorrow we start another week of going to L. Sunapee and hanging out with friends. I have such a hard life.
No comments:
Post a Comment