Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's been a while since we've blogged b/c we've been enjoying the sun. It's very strange when you wake up and feel weird that the sun is out and it's August! I actually feel guilty when I go out and play. That's what this weird summer has done to us!

Aram took a pic of the protein/fruit shake he makes for us every morning. So you'll see our daily breakfast. Then another day the kids and I went blueberry picking again. The owner said "That's it. I need to learn names since this is my favorite family." After we picked another 11 lbs. he gave us each a popsicle and took our pic. He wants to put it on his website!

And finally the kids and I were able to go see Aram's soccer team that he is coaching. They are learning slowly. Newport hasn't had a boy's team in years and he wants one established before Alex and Luke get to high school. After we were eaten alive by mosquitos, the kids and I got free ice cream from an ice cream stand. The reason? Because the kids had read so many books over the summer, the library gave them free passes. These are just some of the little things we do to pass the days. (Besides going to the beach every free moment!) We're trying to enjoy the summer days before school starts after labor day!

No comments: