Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So we went swimming on Monday again! I didn't get any pics b/c everyone has to be tired of them by now. :o) Then on Tuesday this cold front moved in. And it was cold. So we stayed home that day. I kicked the kids out a couple times that day and one of the things they did was to play house and make beds in the shed. I also took a picture of Aram's total redneck bird feeder he made, but the birds go crazy for it. I've tried so many cute store bought bird feeders and not one bird goes on them. I give up! We even have cardinals now! That is akin to a miracle in NH.

Today I joined my friend, Jenn, and her children for a play date. We were supposed to go swimming, but it's cold again, so we flew kites. Kateri and her friend were doing backbends and cartwheels while the boys flew the kite.

Last night I was supposed to go to a Pampered Chef party. I had my list prepared to buy gifts for Christmas. When I arrived, I was surprised to be the last one there. Then everyone yelled SURPRISE!!! Let's just say it took me a couple minutes to realize it was for me. I couldn't believe the kindness and generosity of everyone there and not there. It made me almost cry, but then I'm already a psychotic, emotional person as it is. :o) I'm truly thankful for the friends I have.

No comments: