Monday, September 29, 2008

Baptism


This was definitely not planned! It was a last minute decision b/c our friend, Alex's godfather--- Fr. Pio from the Bronx, was going to do the baptism and got permission for it from his superior for that Sunday if the baby was born before then.

So of course the baby was born Friday, Fr. Pio came, we had to call the godparents for Will, invited Aram's brother and sister, had the baptism, everyone brought food, and my mom and Aram prepared things here while I rested!

It was a whirlwind weekend and now I'm so very beat today. I've slept and nursed all day while my mom plays with the kids.

Alex enjoys spending time with his godfather. Actually all the kids do!

2 comments:

Niki said...

Wow, we didn't even know you were having the baptism so soon. Sorry we had to miss it.

Anonymous said...

We didn't either! I tell you it was crazy. Now I'm happy to rest!