Saturday, September 6, 2008

Critters




So this was our Saturday afternoon--

We fed a female Shamrock spider many moths. It was huge. That took us a while b/c we were enjoying the science lesson.

Then we went to pick tomatoes so I could make more spaghetti sauce. ( We have way too many!) While we were picking, we caught 12 huge tomato worms. They are so gross. You can see them in the pics, and the kids had a blast finding them. Aram wanted to keep them to see if they turn into anything like the Monarch chrysalis' we have in the kitchen. I vetoed that, so he smashed them with a rock and got juiced all over his face and hair! It was hysterical!

We definitely know how to have fun in Redneckville!

1 comment:

The Real EMO said...

gross! You guys are disgusting..... I just noticed some of those tomato worms on our plants...