So Aram and his JV team played against some older Brazilians. Aram got a good workout and his kids learned a lot from them. We were able to go and watch them and hear the Portugese fly back and forth.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Like the baseball cap! Go A's!!!!!!!Being Brazilian myself I know how they love their soccer! I got to see Pele play in Rio years ago when I was much younger. It was truly a sight to see, he dances the Samba on the field! Great pictures on you blog. -Auntie Nancy K.
1 comment:
Like the baseball cap! Go A's!!!!!!!Being Brazilian myself I know how they love their soccer! I got to see Pele play in Rio years ago when I was much younger. It was truly a sight to see, he dances the Samba on the field! Great pictures on you blog. -Auntie Nancy K.
Post a Comment