


Today was the 5 day checkup. I hate it b/c Will had his PKU test. I know it's necessary, but I hate the scream of pain! We know he doesn't have it b/c he's already lost 4 oz at day 1 to go from 6 lb 12 oz. down to 6lb 8oz. Now on day 5 he is 7lb 1/2 oz. He's already growing and we're finally getting in sync with nursing and sleeping.
So far we're healthy and happy. Except for Luke right now b/c he has to take a nap. He's mad.
3 comments:
Looking good! The stew sounds gross though... :o)
I'm trying to figure out if he looks like the other kids...what do you think? I think we need more pics! No, you guys are really doing a good job keeping us updated all the way over here!
How cute are they!!!! Looks like all is well and love that your Mom is there. Be on the look out for a package for Will. Should be there in a few days. Hope he likes it! Doing great on all the pictures it's wonderful to be able to see everyone. Love it, love it.--Auntie Nancy and Uncle Ari
Post a Comment