Fall has come too fast for my liking this year. It was so great to sit in the sun all summer, and knowing what comes after Fall, I can't enjoy the beauty or lack of bugs or the brisk air. I just cringe b/c winter is coming!!!
Will is 11 days old now and he has changed so much. He's filling out and getting heavier when I hold him, which is most of the day. I know people will think I spoil him, but I don't care! He's too cute.
Finally, ... awesome women. What do I mean? In the parish up here it is customary for the women to make meals for someone that just had a baby. It is such a life saver and you should see what these women do for you. They make full course meals, dessert, some bring drinks, and one awesome woman brought little toys for my kids from her kids! I'm truly blessed to have these ladies in my life. I hope I can reciprocate to them or give to others what has been given to me and my family. Thank you to everyone for their kindness and generosity!
3 comments:
I like how aram has will in one hand and he snake in the other hand!!!
Our church has that special delivery meals too! Next time I am signing up for it for sure!
That is great that you get dinners during this time- what a treat! I really appreciated that after I had Dominic. Will is getting bigger- it is fun to see the pictures!
Looks like Will likes my blanket! That is great...Kisses to him and the siblings,Auntie Nancy K.
Post a Comment