Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snow and Christmas lights




Aram put up the lights today with the kid's help. As they were doing that, the snow started to come fast. The lights look good except for the one missing piece.

Aram has a new appreciation for anyone putting up lights. Ours is 30 ft. across and still a pain in the you know what.

The snow is not deep, but very slick. Aram had a blast trying the Suburban out tonight in the ice. He made it home safely from a meeting thank goodness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks so pretty. Mommy looks great and the children look like they are having great fun.I still think Will looks like Daddy.We are putting up Christmas too today with Liam's help. He and I are making cranberry and popcorn garlands. The boys put together my village yesterday/it looks very pretty too they did a great job.-Aunt Nancy K.

Anonymous said...

Looks good!!! I love houses all decorated for the holidays... we have most of our lights up.. we need to post some pics!