Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Snow and Christmas lists



We had a very busy weekend and I totally forgot the camera at 2 parties we went to.

On Monday, we rested, homeschooled, and started Fall cleaning. While we were home it snowed and the kids loved it. They screamed-YES! And I screamed-NOOOOO! :o)

On Tuesday, they were outside after school in snow clothes and sleds. I told them there was only 1/2 " at the most, but they were actually sledding down the hill in our yard. It was hilarious and they were having a blast.

Today the snow is melted and the looks of disappointment were so funny on their faces when they woke up to see it gone. Now they have to go play outside in the frigid air and sunshine. Oh bummer.

While dinner was cooking and we were waiting for Aram to come home...the kids worked on their Christmas lists for Santa. They were getting ideas from Lego.com unfortunately. (Very cool and educational but expensive gifts!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like life is full of fun and frolic at the New Hampshire Kalpakgian home !!! I sent a package of fabrics yesterday so be on the lookout in a week or so. Enjoy and more to come.Aunt Nancy K.