We are giving the plaid couch away tonight and a 3rd TV (that has been in the basement for 3 yrs) away tomorrow! Finally we are trying to simplify, but is it simplifying if you buy a new leather couch to replace the 15 yr old plaid one? Can you possibly simplify w/ 4 kids and the stuff that goes with them? I'm trying, but they still require clothes which Kateri insists on out-growing this winter. Good thing I have an account at a local children's consignment shop!
Also Will weighed in at 11lbs 11oz today and 23in long! He gained 5lbs and 2in. in 2 months! What a chunk. Now I get to get his 3-6mo clothes out next week after I do my last craft fair. I love changing out their clothes and putting on more cute things. Babies are so darn cute!
1 comment:
ohhh I love changing out the clothes too. I get all excited! Now that K is older I don't get to do it as often.. only like twice a year.
Post a Comment