I can't believe this is the last day of the year. What a year it has been. I thank God for all His blessings He gave us. God bless all of our family and friends. I hope you enjoyed the blog and I'll try to keep it up-to-date in 2009.
What do you think of cloth diapers? I thought it flowed into my home births, homeschooling, natural foods, cloth bags for grocery shopping, etc. In other words all our weirdnesses. :o)
It was a natural thing a couple decades ago. Now the diapers are amazing, as easy as disposable, and cute!
Oh by the way, it's snowing again. It wouldn't be NH without it!
2 comments:
I won't tell you what I think about cloth diapers... :o)
So loved the pictures of everyone. Some day we'll get there or you guys here for the holidays...We have some awesome celebrations too with tons of fun and frolic....Everyone looks well.
Will looks more and more like Aram, I think! Mommy looks great...Happy New Year, our cards didn't get out this year. Spent last night with all the grandchildren so the parents could go out for some fun. We watched movies and off to bed! They are all way to cute for words. Love to all,Auntie Nancy K.
Post a Comment