It's awesome and I make good time. Well today I ran, but Will woke up before I was finished. Alex, my big helper, played with him while I finished. Here is Will waiting patiently for me and then getting excited when he saw me.
Our good friend Brad came over to plow our driveway. What a pal! He pushed the snow over and a puff of it went up into the air, hit Luke in the face, and knocked him over. It was hilarious. Luke came up laughing.
2 comments:
Will has a major diaper butt in those pics!!!!!!
I remember living in South Dakota in the early 70's waking up to the house being completely covered with snow so much snow I had to be plowed out! Not a pretty sight. We could walk up to the roof and slide down! Of course Uncle Ari was on a flight mission in California ..our neighbor borrowed a snowmobile and went to the store to get me diapers and formula for Dawn..Grand memories. I feel for you..The kids are so cute..Auntie Nancy K.
Post a Comment