So I actually made the official jump to being real granola. How you might ask? Cloth diapers! It's my sis-in-law's fault. I'm glad I did it. They are much easier and cuter than when our parents did them. Here are my prefolds before washing and then after. Also my cute little boy who gets to have the totally cute "diaper" bum.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
haha Peer pressure!!!! Those covers are adorable! So much cuter than the Thirsties!!! Let me know if they work as good. Keira needs bigger covers and I want something cuter but the thirsies work so well I am afraid to try anything else!!!!
1 comment:
haha Peer pressure!!!! Those covers are adorable! So much cuter than the Thirsties!!! Let me know if they work as good. Keira needs bigger covers and I want something cuter but the thirsies work so well I am afraid to try anything else!!!!
Post a Comment