


Aram left me to play single mom for 3 whole days. It actually went well. The kids and I had a good time and Tanya even drove up here with Keira one day. I was going to hang out with her again to go to thrift shops and the mall, but all my friends were busy and couldn't watch the older kids for me. Bringing 4 kids shopping is not my idea of fun or theirs for that matter.
Aram took the camera with him to TX and here are some pics. He was in a wedding for his old roomie Paul. Two of his other good friends came down as well. Aram said there was a lot of laughing due to Morgan.
The white building is the church they got married in at Galveston.
I wish I could have gone, but I couldn't leave the kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment