Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mouse!


We went to Sherwin Williams and Home Depot Sunday afternoon. We bought paint for the 3 bedrooms in this house, deck stain, soil for planters, a picnic table, rototiller, stain for the table, etc. I'm painting the bedrooms finally after living here for 4 years and moving Kateri into her own room. She's very excited, but I needed to prepare my garden as well. And I wanted a picnic table so bad. That and the tiller are my early Mother's Day gifts.

Aram went to get his tool box to put these things together and lo and behold a mouse! With a complete nest from Shadow's chew toy and tons of food. Ummm... we don't use tools often enough, huh Mike?

Then Shadow wanted to "play" w/ the mouse which was fine w/ me. No more mice in my attic!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pics of the tiller and the picnic table??? The paint?? pics woman!!!!!! we hope to find a picnic table for Keira at a yard sale this summer!