The last pics are of the boys falling asleep after I ran with them for 2 1/2 miles yesterday (Tuesday). I hurt, but it was AWESOME! The weather was warm, the streets quiet, the boys sleeping, and I was happy. I got home and ran to get my camera, when I came back out, Will was smiling at me. So much for a nice book in the sun. :o) We walked around checking out flowers while waiting for Alex and Kateri to finish with catechism and Luke to wake up.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Taking Uncle Pete to Concord
The last pics are of the boys falling asleep after I ran with them for 2 1/2 miles yesterday (Tuesday). I hurt, but it was AWESOME! The weather was warm, the streets quiet, the boys sleeping, and I was happy. I got home and ran to get my camera, when I came back out, Will was smiling at me. So much for a nice book in the sun. :o) We walked around checking out flowers while waiting for Alex and Kateri to finish with catechism and Luke to wake up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment