Aram's hospital threw a banquet and passed out awards. Aram won the Customer Service Award. Ha! Ha! (why it's upside down is beyond me)
Also the town of New London has painted gnus everywhere. Some businesses have very cool ones. This was next to a Protestant church that we parked near. You can kind of tell it's from a church, huh?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats Aram! In Elk Grove we had a painted "Elk" contest a few years ago. They had one by the pre-school I took the kids to/ they loved talking to it everyday.One day someone vandalized it and took the ears, the kids were devastated. This one was all patriotic themes, it was gorgeous. Great pix- Auntie Nancy K.
I love the painted animals. Lexington had horses around town when I moved down there. I read recently that they will be bringing them back, seriously considering taking Blaise down to see them when they start the display.
2 comments:
Congrats Aram! In Elk Grove we had a painted "Elk" contest a few years ago. They had one by the pre-school I took the kids to/ they loved talking to it everyday.One day someone vandalized it and took the ears, the kids were devastated.
This one was all patriotic themes, it was gorgeous. Great pix- Auntie Nancy K.
Congrats Aram! That's great!
I love the painted animals. Lexington had horses around town when I moved down there. I read recently that they will be bringing them back, seriously considering taking Blaise down to see them when they start the display.
Post a Comment