Friday, October 23, 2009

4-H



These are pictures of our first 4H rally. We decided to join b/c I'm going to be teaching sewing, cooking, anything they want anyway... so why not show it off and maybe earn money at the fair. Kateri wants to learn to sew and cook, but Alex is in it for the money. :) I wish my husband worked a little less hours, then maybe Alex could do Boy Scouts. I have not learned to bilocate yet.

The kids got lollipops for dressing up in costumes. Kateri is a gypsy and sad b/c she's giving me her lollipop. (Remember Aram is a sugar/chemical phobe) Luke is Anakin Skywalker and wants to keep his. Alex is Will Treaty from the Ranger's Apprentice series. It's a series from Australia and he loves it. (Check out that floor length cape I made the night before. He wore it all the next day. It had to be exactly like Will's in the book. I think it turned out awesome if I say so myself. Ha!)

And then we went home for home made dessert. :)

No comments: