


The kids really enjoy this family tradition of going to Richie's in MA. They have so much fun hanging out with friends and family and talking to Santa as he stops by. This year we went to mass Christmas morning instead of the Christmas Eve children's mass. Every year it's always a rush to "get mass done" before going to the party. Mass on Christmas morning was well... heavenly!! We were literally the only family w/ kids too. I think we're done w/ Christmas Eve masses unless it's midnight. But that won't be for a while.
So at the party-
1. The cousins minus Ari, Dominic, and Israel. Yes, my boys have matching sweaters!! First time I ever did that! Stop ripping on me people!! :o)
2. Will's favorite person and favorite pastime... Pa and horsey
3. Luke definitely likes the food.
4-5. Will blowing out the doll's candle and then Keira telling Will not to touch! (Will thinking why not?) But he listened to her! That was the cute part.

2 comments:
well... your kids are cute so they can pull off the whole matchy matchy thing.... but yeah its sort of dorky!!!! :o)
I love the matching thing. I'm definitely going to be one of those mom's. :) And luckily the boys will be close enough in age that it shouldn't be too hard, at least for a while.
Post a Comment