Also... I was in one of my moods where things have to be done the right way- right now. I was so caught up in the task I forgot about Will until I was done. It actually wasn't that long, but then I had a panic attack b/c the house was so quiet! Where was Will?! I was frantically turning my head this way and that b/c I was only in the kitchen. Where could he have gone? ( His other new favorite thing in the world is to play in the toilet!!) The bathroom door was closed. Then I spied him on the couch next to his "twin"- reading! All the kids were reading while I was finishing dinner prep. What a crew.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Happy 16 months, Will!
Also... I was in one of my moods where things have to be done the right way- right now. I was so caught up in the task I forgot about Will until I was done. It actually wasn't that long, but then I had a panic attack b/c the house was so quiet! Where was Will?! I was frantically turning my head this way and that b/c I was only in the kitchen. Where could he have gone? ( His other new favorite thing in the world is to play in the toilet!!) The bathroom door was closed. Then I spied him on the couch next to his "twin"- reading! All the kids were reading while I was finishing dinner prep. What a crew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment