Thursday, January 28, 2010

March For Life 2009



This was the March for Life in Concord this month. Aram had a great desire to go this year, so we went. Here we are listening to speakers outside the capital building, then we walk down the street to the abortion clinic, praying for the women and babies. Then we go home. It's very quiet and peaceful.

Aram has a strong urge to help the babies and my urge is for the women. No one tells them the horrific side effects of having an abortion. Not just medical ones if it's botched, but the mental and emotional anguish that they have for the rest of their lives.

Keep on praying for both victims.

God bless!

1 comment:

K's Mama said...

Weird. I had a strong urge to go this year too but I didn't know about it till after the fact. We are definately going next year I hope!