



Well the nice fluffy snow of the afternoon had turned to heavy wet stuff in the evening due to rain. I didn't snow blow the driveway b/c the snowblower wouldn't work. (Oh right, it was out of gas, duh!) So all 6 of us went outside to shovel and snow blow when Aram got home. The kids did a great job helping. Luke broke his shovel it was such heavy snow, gimpy Aram(with a possible broken foot from soccer) and I traded off snow blowing/shovelling, and Will took a nap all bundled up in the stroller. The snowblower could barely handle the stuff and it's a heavier duty model. Oh well, we're young with strong backs. The music that night was all the neighbors out with their snowblowers.
A reward for the kids was a rousing snowball fight.
Today the weather is 1-3 inches of rain. So... back outside I went to shovel a path away from the basement door and to hook the extending pipe to the downspout. I really don't need more rain pouring into our basement b/c the ground is frozen and can't absorb it.
The South is looking very nice right now! :o) Actually, I've been so busy this winter it hasn't been bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment