Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day



Here are a few random pics from our life. Do you think we like eggs? Didn't Aram pick beautiful flowers for me? Don't you like Kateri's pout and Will's screaming face?

Kateri always pouts and makes my day hard. I hope she outgrows it! Luke was the only one who smiled for the camera! What a life and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

3 comments:

theresa frazee said...

You guys have such a cute family. As for Kateri pouting I don't see it.

K's Mama said...

14 dozen eggs?? 14, 14, 14, 14 DOZEN?????????????? I thought we were crazy .. the most we have ever had is maybe 6 dozen.

N&M said...

We eat lots of eggs too, only here they come in packs of ten. And when I buy six, seven or even eight at a time in the store, I get funny looks. But I get that too when I buy milk- only sold in liters here. Craziness. What I do miss is big American refrigerators. The one in my kitchen is slightly bigger than a good sized dorm fridge. Really? Good thing we have two, but I think they might add up to one American size. Oh well, at least we have beautiful mountains and great water!