Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What a month


Here are the kids freezing when we didn't have heat. Also we got 4+ inches of icy slush Sunday, lots of rain Monday, and almost 6o degrees w/ sun from now through Sunday! What a winter.

For those who don't know, my brother and his wife had a baby boy at the end of January named Wyatt Samuel. He joins big brother Blaise. They are adorable.

In other news, our house has been on the market since the end of December with no bites. Oh well!

And finally... on Sunday, while listening to Fr. Rick's homily on humility, Luke decides to vomit into the pew in front of us! Good thing we were in the very front!! Let's just say I received a lot of unasked for humility that morning and didn't even get to receive Jesus! Being a parent is extremely humbling. Sorry Mom and Dad for all I've put you through! :o)
And poor Luke is going on the 3rd day and still very sick! He's so weak and needs to eat. He's drinking, but I have to force crackers down him. I hate when my babies are sick!

No comments: