Saturday, June 5, 2010

Beach day # 2...


Ok, I'm not going to count every beach day b/c we're going to be there a lot!

This was 2 days later, a 90+ degree day, and the kids had a blast!

I haven't been blogging b/c life has been fast paced. Parties, get togethers, sewing classes ending, track starting, beach days, garden planting, and lots of flower bed cutting out.

I know we're trying to sell our house, but I still need to work on my yard(new beds) and plant a garden. We were offered 168,000 on this house. There's no way we can do that! Bummer! We'd like to move to some place bigger. There are a lot of nice houses for sale.

Oh yeah, the pollen is almost done, I hope. I wait every June for the pine pollen to come, fill my house, yard, and car with layers of yellow dust. Then I can scrub windows, walls, curtains, cabinets...in other words... do my annual top to bottom house cleaning, paint nicks in walls, etc. Fun times!

No comments: