Kateri sewed this dress during her sewing lessons. She's soooo proud of herself and cannot wait to sew some more. I think I'll let her sew her pajama pants for this winter.
Did you start her off with lessons from someone other than you? Katie (9) wants to learn to sew too so I thought lessons would be better first time around. I still have my Mom's little black Singer machine so I thought if I could have it serviced it might be OK for her. What a sweet dress Kateri made,just the begining of some great creations.....Auntie Nancy K.
4 comments:
Very Very impressive Kateri! Your Godmother is very proud!
Very cute! The dress and Kateri :)
Kateri, your dress is so pretty! What a great job, you should be proud and keep learning the art of being a seamstress.
Best Wishes,
Ari and Dominic's Grandma Holley
Did you start her off with lessons from someone other than you? Katie (9) wants to learn to sew too so I thought lessons would be better first time around. I still have my Mom's little black Singer machine so I thought if I could have it serviced it might be OK for her. What a sweet dress Kateri made,just the begining of some great creations.....Auntie Nancy K.
Post a Comment