Also... the house has been shown to 2 couples who love the house. I'm not getting my hopes up b/c they always get dashed. When the time is right, the house will sell.
I sewed two scabbards for Alex and his friend, Leo. I think I made 2 very happy boys. They both received swords for Christmas.
And last but not least... we've been exercising, lifting weights, roller blading(kids), and having fun in the basement this winter. Thank goodness for the basement!!!!!
Will loves his plasma car he got for Christmas. Aram didn't think he would, but I knew!
Finally, I think I deserve some kind of award for taking 4 kids to the dentist today for cleanings. They are new patients, so I had to fill out the paper work, sit for 2 hours, and listen to a screaming boy for 1/2 hr! Nothing would appease him. Then 2 of my kids have a cavity, but it's a result from the past dentist. I'm so tired of this. This is one of the biggest reasons I switched dentists! Now Kateri needs to go to the ortho to look at her crowding. She has one expensive mouth!!
Oh yeah... Will has his own bed! He sleeps half the night in it. Then back into mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment