Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kateri!!!

Happy 9th Birthday to my beautiful daughter, Kateri.  You are an amazing little girl!!  You do everything I ask and then some.  God truly blessed Daddy and I with the best daughter!  Oh right, you're our only daughter!  I forgot!  Ha!



American girl size cake and cupcakes

The feather Aunt Theresa gave her.
 After our trip to RI with the Souliotis', we went to Natick (Boston), MA to the American Girl store.  That was a huge place and a very fun.  You bought many cool things there.  Then we had a party for you at home on your birthday with many people that love you.  This year you are in the 4th grade, doing soccer, skiing, track, and sewing.  Pretty soon  I will teach you to do all the baking for me!  :)  I love you very much and I can wait to see the young woman you will be someday.  Stay young and have fun being a little girl for a little bit longer, ok? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday ! We celebrated Liam's 9th too last night! Looks like fun. Aunt Nancy K

N&M said...

Look at that cake!