We had a great Thanksgiving with most of Aram's family here and his Aunt's family from MA.
Lots of good food and laughs. Quite a few people stayed until 10-10:30 PM. Now that's a party!!
(I really need a double oven, but it worked out and we ate eventually.)
We even had about 12 inches of snow the day before and lost power for six hours. We tried out our generator and it was awesome!! This fall already we have gotten 8 inches, then 18 inches, and finally 12 inches. Luckily it has all melted thanks to nice fog, rain, and 50 degree weather.
For the past 3 weeks I have been doing a workout called P90X. Let's just say that it is an amazing program. Some people don't believe it can be a good workout, but those people don't live in the boonies and homeschool 4 children. I can't go outside to exercise right now and it's pitch black when Aram comes home from work. Yeah, there are NO street lights up here and too many bears!! This workout kicks your behind! But I am getting stronger. I won't post the before and after pics on here. I'll spare you! :)
About the bears... I've only seen one since we've moved here, but on my last walk I saw fresh bear tracks!! Totally cool and a lot disconcerting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment