Friday, January 27, 2012

Ice Storm






I feel like I'm in a Winter Wonderland up here on the mountain.  But the electric is about to go out with the weight of the ice on trees and power lines.  It's still raining and the wind is supposed to pick up tonight.  Oh yay!  The wind slams into the house and shakes our beds, so it feels like a mini earthquake.  Then the howls...we tend not to sleep much on nights like that.  But I still wouldn't trade this house for anything!!

2 comments:

N&M said...

Cool photos--we can compare them to pictures on the beach soon! Mark said it would be 82 there today! I go with the boys in one week!

KeithKathyHolley said...

Ari asks every day when the big deal of the day comes-MAIL TIME-if his picture from Luke has arrived. You mentioned in a blog comment for his birthday. I have the current (but temporary) address:
1667 Laslo Drive
Escondido CA 92025

Niki and boys arrive there on Sunday. Like all kids, they LOVE mail!
Kathy Holley