Thursday, May 3, 2012

Air Soft Party

Hiding their faces because they don't want a picture.

They think they are cool.

Oh to turn twelve and be a preteen!!  No more silly parties for Alex.  Oh no!!  It has to be an airsoft party!  So I had 16 kids here while Aram was at a paramedic conference for 3 days.  I was a little panicky when Aram told me he'd be gone, but then my amazing friend Jenn came to help me.  She always does the drudgery work and I truly am appreciative!!  It was a chilly, sunny day, but the 10 boys playing airsoft stripped jackets off to play football, etc.  Kids are tough.  There was no fighting amongst boys with so many temperaments.  Alex is a natural leader as well.  So I was quite impressed with everyone and think they had a great time.  They better have had fun... the amount of food those kids ate(and I include the girls) was tremendous!!  It was like feeding the locusts two times and all food was devoured.  Well they did play hard!!

1 comment:

KeithKathyHolley said...

What a great, masculine birthday idea! You are a "trooper" to put it on. I read your blog often, but never get around to commenting. Its fun to peek into your lives.

Best Wishes!
Kathy Holley