| Israel LOVES tractors! |
These pics were from a month ago. I have been slacking in the blog department.
We finished up school, finished the kids' writing class with Mrs. Larson, finished 2 showings of the Julius Caesar play (Fr. Rick got to see the 2nd showing), the kids got evaluated, evaluations already turned in and acknowledged, and Track has started. And work on the yard is going strong. I am so very tired at the end of the day, but love every minute of it. One of our neighbors is on the Newbury beautification society, they threatened to put us on the garden tour in 2 years once my gardens are a little more established. I actually hope they do!!
Track ends in one month and then swim lessons start. Alex will be heading off to a 2 week camp in July. That will definitely be odd not to have him around! Then we go to Ohio, enjoy the last few weeks of summer vacation, and Alex heads off to Mount Royal Academy while his siblings continue homeschooling. Lots of changes in store for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment