| First airsoft rifle |
| Ice cream cake |
Happy 13th, Alex! Happy 8th, Luke!
Luke,
You are an amazing young man. You are a big help to me taking care of your little brother. You always see the joy and simple pleasures in life. Please continue to have this optimism throughout life. Always have that easy smile and ready hug.
What a great season with skiing. You passed your level in 2 lessons and shocked your instructors! Soon you'll be receiving 1st Holy Communion, and finishing 2nd grade. Keep drawing and doing your awesome work. Homeschooling you has been a "challenge" because you need your bouts into the world you have made in your mind...(you live in LA LA Land), but you are a very bright student. I love you and wouldn't change a thing about you!
Alex,
What can I say? I have a teenager in the house now!! You definitely walk the walk and talk the talk of a teen!! We have had some very good conversations now that you are old enough to ask the questions you do. You will not always like what your Father and I dictate, but know that we do what we do for your well-being because we love you.
I must say school has been pretty good for you. So far I'm impressed with MRA and the spiritual gifts they provide. You have very good friends and very good teachers. I only want what's best for you and that is God's will for what He has in store for you in your life. Soon you will be graduating and leaving our home to embark on your journey through life. This is why I pray every day that you become the man God wants you to be when you grow up. Remember to "preach often, and when necessary use words." We are God's light to others in the world. I love you very much and am proud of you!
A recap of your year at MRA... Soccer, basketball, skiing, Track, and drama! What a busy year!
We love you boys, and happy birthday to you both.
Love,
Mom and Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment