Ok 2 things. 1.) YES!! Finally someone who doesn't need to use tape when they paint the ceiling. 2.) Watch that Belly as if you get too close, it may create a line across the paint (sort of like a chair rail or wallpaper).
HAHA... are you guys actually putting some color on your walls????? What color is it . I can't tell by the pick. Way to go if you are. I hate white walls!-T
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ok 2 things.
1.) YES!! Finally someone who doesn't need to use tape when they paint the ceiling.
2.) Watch that Belly as if you get too close, it may create a line across the paint (sort of like a chair rail or wallpaper).
HAHA... are you guys actually putting some color on your walls????? What color is it . I can't tell by the pick. Way to go if you are. I hate white walls!-T
Post a Comment