Tuesday, July 1, 2008


Not much happening with us. We are looking forward to a July 4th party in Massachusetts with family. On our way home, we will stop in Bradford NH for the local firework display. Speaking of fireworks, I heard on the radio today, that sparklers heat up to 1600 degrees and can cause third degree burns in just a few seconds. I mention this because we just bought about 10 packs of sparklers for the kids. Maybe the kids will wear oven mitts this year. Just kidding.

Other random thoughts for the day? Oh, our blueberry bushes are just starting to turn blue. Hopefully we will beat the birds at the berry picking. If not I may invest in bird netting or I will tie up the dog between the two bushes for a few weeks.

Rather than write anymore I will just put in some pics.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post pics of your kids!!!!!