Monday, September 22, 2008

No bambino yet!

My official due date is tomorrow. I'm having lots of movement and activity(which is good), but no real activity. I know I'm going to go late only b/c I want to go now. We still have not agreed on a name and Aram feels it will be anticlimactic at the end. People have been waiting so long for a name that once we find one and say the name... they'll think that's it!? What took so long!! I'm doing well and just ask for everyone's prayers for a safe delivery and healthy baby when he decides to come out!

1 comment:

Princess of the Twinkling Eyes said...

My prayers are with you! Love the pics! Disregard my e-mail...I just signed up to stay in touch on the blog! LOL :) I love ya guys! Hang in there! Names...AH! Who cares about that? You've done a great job on 3 of them...you'll be fine on #4! :) Wish I was there to hang out with the kids and help out but know that I am with you in spirit!