We had a successful home birth. Everyone is well so far. Luke has a cold so we are trying to keep him distant for the time being. Thanks for all the prayers.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ahhhh adorable! Thanks for intensifying my baby fever!!!! I want one!
How adorable and again what a beautiful family. Can you beleive there are now 13 great-grandchildren.....that is amazing. Congratulations and much love, Aunt Nancy and Uncle Ari (His b-day is tomorrow) Kisses to Will (what a great name too)
He's sooo cute! Congratulations! And Aram, I have to say...you have definitely become a Redneck!! Actually, when you go out in front of the clinic and claim road kill, that qualifies you as a Redneck Hick! But you are in good company-The Merritts
6 comments:
ahhhh adorable! Thanks for intensifying my baby fever!!!! I want one!
Great to see the pictures! Wish we could be there!
How adorable and again what a beautiful family. Can you beleive there are now 13 great-grandchildren.....that is amazing. Congratulations and much love, Aunt Nancy and Uncle Ari (His b-day is tomorrow) Kisses to Will (what a great name too)
Will is so beautiful! Good job, Michele...and Aram, I guess. :-) Can't wait to see him in person. Love to all of you,
Will's Godmother
He's sooo cute! Congratulations! And Aram, I have to say...you have definitely become a Redneck!! Actually, when you go out in front of the clinic and claim road kill, that qualifies you as a Redneck Hick! But you are in good company-The Merritts
Congrats on the beautiful baby boy!
Post a Comment