Monday, February 23, 2009

Aram's dinner



Will always laughs out loud, but when I try to capture it on film he stares at the red light and refuses to smile!! He loved being on top of the fridge w/ Aram making him laugh, but my camera is too slow to trick him.

Also Aram wanted everyone to see how he dresses up his meals w/ tons and I mean tons of herbs. Also he's on this brussel sprout kick and the kids refuse to partake. So Aram didn't even get the true taste of the homemade pizza I made. :o)

Oh yeah, Aram's beard is going strong and he refuses to cut it off in defiance of the snow and cold. I don't mind it, but I do miss his "smooth" face. Well as smooth as an Armenian can get! But it makes him warmer and his life easier as he walks the dog in subzero temps. What do you think? Half of the patients' parents like it a lot and the other half say no way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't even be allowed to blog about such things... I am gagging just looking at these pictures. Brussel sprouts aram??? herbs on pizza??? And you think Greg is weird!!!!!! YOu need to move to Seattle or San diago.. and become true earthly crunchy granola people!!!!!