No, Will is not redneck.
Let me tell you what happened here in NH and then you decide if NH is more redneck than OH. I truly think NH is!!!
Last year when we went to Ohio for vacation, a guy was making bombs in his trailer in NH (in our town) and blew himself up. He lived, but HE BLEW HIMSELF AND HIS HOUSE UP!
Fast forward to this year. 3 days ago Aram and I were walking the floor with Will b/c he's been sick. That is truly heartbreaking to see your baby sick and you can't really help him. But to the story...
I was taking out my contacts and heard sirens across the river. I just thought a cop was chasing someone. I climbed into bed to take Will from Aram, when this BOOOOM! shook the house, and the sky lit up in fire. Then another BOOOOM! and then another!! Aram ran down to turn on his scanner and I just watched the sky light up in flames.
My 1st thought was the guy being chased had run into the gas pumps at the gas station. Then after the other booms, I thought WWWIII had started! No, it was a guy smoking with 5 open containers of oxygen. Smoking is to oxygen as stupidity is to? You fill in the blank. Well thankfully he was ok. I guess his house was already on fire, so he got out safely. That's what the sirens were for. For his fire. Then the 3 explosions including the car.
Maybe I was a naive kid and never paid attention to my surroundings in OH, but these things never happened! NH is soooo redneck!
1 comment:
Those things only happen in Newport!!!!! Come down to the city where the civilized people live!
ohhh and I think the only difference between Luke and Will is Will's hair is straighter...
Post a Comment