

I thought they looked like twins, but the pics are a little grainy from my old camera, so work with me. :o)
Happy 6 months little guy! Time flies faster with every new one. I think the 1st was the easiest and the hardest. You only had one, but you had to be their everything, right Tanya?
Now, the kids are his playmates while I'm mainly the food source. Well... he still likes me best as playmate, comforter, etc., but I do get breaks.
Now I just need time to clean my house and fold clothes. I know being a mom is great, and it is. But, some days I feel worthless. Even though school is done, food is on the table, a baby is pacified... I feel like nothing was accomplished except the house got messier. :o) I'm not complaining, but it's hard to take a farm girl and shove her in the house for 7 months out of the year with no physical labor. Spring needs to come faster b/c I need my yard work!
Oh and by the way, the 1st 2 pics are Luke. The last one is Will.
No comments:
Post a Comment