Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So Sorry

I apologize for not updating my blog in a couple of weeks. I have sooo much to do around the yard and house that this is on the back burner. Well, the nice summer temps might have something to do with it as well.

Does it ever feel like some little elf is watching you and when one thing breaks in the house, he makes lots of things break? Our toaster oven died, my iron died as well as Aram's haircutters. I won't bore you w/ any more details, but these things added up at Walmart the other day. They are things we use all the time. Oh well.

A friend let me borrow the Bumbo that Will is sitting in. Absolutely amazing! I can get a few more things done around the house.

Oh yeah, Will gained his 1st tooth, while Alex and Kateri each lost one.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything is broken around here too!!! and uhhh isn't your grass green yet??/?/