Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Vitamin D and swine flu


We love warm, sunny Sundays. Too bad they're few and far between.

This was a great gift from God this weekend b/c we have been hit by the piggy bug. It's nothing compared to the real flu, but you still feel awful. So we took some medicine and went in the sun for a few hours. Even if we didn't get vit D b/c the sun's rays are too weak now- it just lifts your spirits.

Alex, Kateri and I are the only ones who had it so far. I pray it misses the little guys and Aram.

Aram, Will, and I went away for one night to Portsmouth this weekend. Mitch was great and watched the 3 older kids for us. Aram had a paramedic conference and I was able to shop for 8 hrs. What woman wouldn't love that opportunity? Too bad the woman was ready to keel over from being sick! Good times.

Hopefully next time we go away it will be more fun. Alex's new favorite pastime is shooting his bow. He's getting pretty good at it as well. And he can only shoot if an adult is there, which makes him beg for someone to come out.


No comments: