Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde


Wow! This child has amazing mood swings and literally overnight!!! One second he is an angel and the next he screams his head off in temper tantrums. I HATE THIS STAGE!! Please, buddy, use your words!!

Well the swine flu hit everyone in some way except Aram. I think he built up his immunity all summer long w/ his patients. Will and Luke only had runny noses and a few coughs. Mine of course turned into pneumonia. But with a dose of zythromax, I was a new woman!

I've had 2 craft shows so far. I haven't done as well this year as usual, but that's ok. It's still fun to be there. I have one more show this Friday night and then it's time to get Christmas gifts done.


1 comment:

K's Mama said...

I'm with you... Not digging the toddler phase either. Now my toddler talks back!