Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fall


Fall is a beautiful time here in NH. Aram, Greg, and the 3 oldest went on a walk in the woods around our house while Will and I were at a craft fair. Then the 5 of them went to see some land Aram and I were thinking of buying.

Nah, we'll just sell ours and try to buy a bigger house with more land. Who knows if that is possible w/ a one income family in New England. I don't mind not having lots of money, but some days I'd like to go buy a Columbia winter coat for my kids instead of shopping at thrift stores/yard sales. Or I'd like to buy a bigger house w/ land. But that's not being in the true spirit of Christmas is it? Jesus was born in a stable. We have an awesome house, beautiful yard, great friends, etc. I could go on... So my kids have Walmart coats... big deal, right? They're warm. :)

Happy Advent to everyone. I still have a long way to grow before becoming a saint. Ha!


No comments: