Friday, October 1, 2010

Kateri



Well dearest, you are now 8 years old. What an amazing little girl you are. (Big girl, sorry) You are the mother hen of the family and keep your brothers in line. Actually, Alex tests your limits which makes you crazy. Some day you'll learn he loves to see you react. That's what brothers are for.

You always have to do what I am doing or wear what I am wearing or go where I am going. You are an amazing soccer player, student, and sewer. We will sew more this winter and start to bake more. Daddy and I got you the friendship bracelet maker for your birthday and it's soooo nice to see you actually spending hours on something. I don't think me telling you that you could sell your bracelets with me at the craft fairs has anything to do with it!

We love you so much and you are a beautiful, fun girl. Even when you are cloudy that day. You are so like me as a child. And remember what all my brothers say your name is? "Midget Michele!" You are the best! I shall enjoy my darling daughter right now and keep using you to make the salads! :o)

God bless you and may you become the woman He wants you to be when you grow up.

No comments: