Friday, October 1, 2010

Willy Boy


Two years old!! What to write about you? Well right now you have closed yourself in the bathroom, pouting. Because 2 minutes ago you were screaming..."No, Momma, No! Stop it, Momma!" (I was changing your diaper for Pete's sake!)

You are the cutest, cuddliest, and most fun little boy one second. Then you change into the most volatile and self-willed little kid in the world the next. I keep praying you will be a leader when you grow up!

You love to antagonize Luke, play with Zhu Zhu pets, antagonize Luke, animals, cars, balls, Luke again, Playdoh, and read books. Anything, I mean anything, Luke does... you have to do. What am I to do with you? I know... cuddle with you, kiss you (stop wiping it off!), and put you down for a nap as fast as I can! You are too funny! We love you and can't imagine life without you!

God bless you and may you become the man He wants you to be when you grow up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a grand time on vacation this year. I agree NC would be a neat place to live. Your pictures are wonderful and comments are funny. Keep up the good work Mom! Aunt Nancy K