Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What have we been up to?


Soccer, school, paint a friend's house, soccer, school, sew, sew, sew...

Here are the kids' cloaks I made them for Halloween. They are soooo cool. Also I made the boys their pajama pants. Kateri will sew her own.

In other news... soccer is over today. Alex will be starting at the Grantham Indoor for soccer. He has a great coach as well. Soccer went well, but I am glad it's over. Will was too much!

My treadmill and sewing machine broke on the same day! Same day!!! I was such a pleasant person to be around. :) We ordered new ones, but it killed me to spend the money. But if I'm a stay-at-home mom, those are the two things I use almost everyday!! So when my old sewing machine gets fixed it will be my backup and Kateri can sew next to me. When I took the machine in to see if he could fix it, the man and all the women in the store were appalled that I didn't have a backup! They made me feel like an idiot! Oh well.

Life goes on until something else breaks. And it still goes on!

1 comment:

N&M said...

I can't believe they broke on the same day! Love the hiking pictures too!

Mark & Niki