Thursday, December 16, 2010

They're Ready!!!


Watch out Santa! These kids are sooo excited!! There are a lot of "secrets" going on in this house, and little people ready to burst!

In other news.... we have put a bid on a house, the owner accepted, and life is about to change. It all depends upon the inspection tomorrow, so I'm trying to concentrate on Advent and Christmas for the kids and not the amount of packing I may be doing after Christmas.

If you think of it, say a prayer for us.
I think we're (I'm) going to need it!

Oh yeah... the kids finished school today and are "free" for 2 weeks... as they keep reminding me.

2 comments:

KeithKathyHolley said...

Did your current house sell?

momof4 said...

The owner of the "new" house is a realtor. He's actually trading our house as part of the deal. And closing costs are being waived by our realtor for this house. So we are losing some money on this house, but if you add in the closing costs we would have had to pay, then it averages out.

Where we live in NH is very poor. This is a good deal we are getting. We'll see how long it takes him to sell this house.