Monday, April 11, 2011

Alex: 11 Years Old!!


Now I'm really asking where time goes?! You are my first born, so I remember almost every detail of your first year and here you are a preteen. I'm still the hardest on you(1st child syndrome, sorry!), but you are also a joy to be around. Most parents cringe at the teenage years, and I know I will, too, but right now you are fun. You make us laugh, help out so much, and enjoy life to the fullest: especially if there are friends and sugar involved!

All you wanted for your birthday was army gear. Now you play for hours outside with your siblings and the gear. Stay young for a little while longer. Please don't grow up too fast. You'll get there soon enough. We love you so much!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like such fun at the Kalpakgians! Happy Birthday Alex! Auntie Nancy K.